STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Target not found on cubeide

I'm working with a stm32 nucleo H723ZG board. Until yesterday everything worked fine, I could program the board and everything worked well. When I tried to connect my board to my PC today, cubeide could not find the board when I tried to run my progr...

0693W00000aJJfaQAG.png
MSadf.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error in SFRs for STM32U575 in STM32CubeIDE

For the STM32U575 SFRs in STM32CubeIDE, the LPTIM1 DIER_output has a CC1IF instead of CC1IE.Also what is the difference between DIER_output and DIER_input ? And why are there bits name different ?

nicolas by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Debug multiple .elf files

Hello everyoneIn one of our projects we created a bootloader and the application. Both projects are located in a separate workspace in the STMCubeIDE v1.10. My goal is to setup the GDB debugger in a way, that I can start the debugger from the bootloa...

DZimm.9 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE not including library files correctly

I am very new to STM32CubeIDE as I am switching from Keil to Cube. I included a library for an lcd and added the path of the library. The IDE does not recognize any functions defined in the library as I get the error "undefined reference to " functio...

ADP1114 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Undefined reference possibly due to uncompiled file

I'm getting an error when building my code even if I do a Clean build. I *think* the problem is that stm32l4xx_ll_utils.c which contains the LL_mDelay isn't being compiled. Is this correct? Why is the compiler picking up all the other STM32L4xx_HAL_D...

CKohl.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos