STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Un readable text in SWV windows

See the image below:As you can see - the cells that has some higher percentage are almost unreadable. It seems to be using the same colors for the 'normal' eclipse debugging table-like features such as Variables, Live Expressions, Expressions, etc.I ...

hnCeM.png
DBERG.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 ADCs simultaneous conversion STM32L476RG

I want to use 3 ADCs simultaneously. I am using ADC1 and ADC2 simultaneously and it is working fine. How should I integrate the third ADC so that it can simultaneously sample?Or another way would be to use the another channel of ADC1 or ADC2 but I wa...

AKhot.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM16 never calls interrupt handler in STM32WLE4

HiI've configured automatically from IOC timer TIM16 as it is more basic timer and I need basic funcionality: do some action on timer interrupt, I use HAL driver, but handler is never called.initialisation is simple:void MX_TIM16_Init(void){/* USER C...

Data with stm32 dma SPI does not flush?

I'm using HAL with stm32 (H735) and I use SPI5 and SPI4. Both are set up for DMA transfers. The SPI5 works fine and returns data from peripheral to ram. The data out is static, so all good. SPI 4 has changing data out but its not changing. Seems it ...

ulao by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H745 run two tasks simultaneously

I want to run two tasks simultaneously using STM32H745 Nucelo Board. Since it has two cores I think it should be possible. But how should I implement it? Do I need to use FreeRTOS? Is there any documentation/video which I can use to setup two cores t...

AKhot.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F411 as usb video input

I built a project, i'm gathering data from an I2C sensor and display the result on a 2.8" tft screen (connected on SPI)since STM32F411 has native USB module, i'm want to let the PC recognize the STM32F411 as a webcam (or any video input device)Any he...

Print in stm32cubeIDE using st link

Hi, I'm using an STM32F103C8T6 blue pill board with st link programmerand I want to print a single string hello world Can we do that with st link or we do need something else to do it ?thank you for helping