STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32Cube IDE "Run" works, "Debug" doesn´t

Hello everyone,I have a problem with my STM32f746g_Disco. When I started a project, I could hit the "Debug" button and everything worked fine.Now it uploads everything and the Screen just shows a static noise (like on an old TV). When I use the "Run"...

JStei.6 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compile error with InfraredPD_CM0P_wc32_ot.a library.

Hello!We have a project for STHS34PF80TR IR sensor.We are setting the library "InfraredPD_CM0P_wc32_ot.a" in project options, but following compiler error is generated:c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.11.2\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externalto...

LMehm by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32cubeide crashes on ubuntu after upgrade

Hello,I upgraded my IDE to 1.13.0 yesterday on Ubuntu 22.04 and now it crashes just after startup. I can see no error message on the console.Even the previous version 1.12.x now crash.What information do you need from my system to pass on?Kind regard...

PGild.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE examples for Nucleo-F446ZE

I know I can load Nucleo-F446ZE examples from the STM32CubeIDE, but what I find really annoying is the the examples provided are made in SW4STM32 IDE .To me it is very strange that while STM is promoting their STM32CubeIDE, I have to learn the SW4STM...

Copeland by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to change output pin to pwm pin

hello guys i am new to stm,i am using stm32103 and stmcubeide ,my question is very basic ,i know how to initialize a pin as an output pin or as a pwmpin but i donot know that how to change an output pin into a pwmoutput pin and then again convert tha...

ahmash by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PH3-BOOT0

Hi,I am using STM32U585RIT6 MCU & I planned to flash the firmware through SWD and onboard debugger module (STLINK-V3MODS) through VCP.I am having confusion in configuring the PH3-BOOT0 pin.Should I connect it to 5V or GND.Or shall I make it No connec...

mkm by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error in initializing ST-Link

Hello Sir,     I'm new to this STM 32 environment. I'm using Nucleo F429ZI board when I try to debug the board it shows the following error."Error in final launch sequence:Failed to execute MI command:target remote localhost:61234Error message from d...

MA by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L475EIOT01A1 Example Code

Hi,New to STM32 tooling and am trying to find example source code for the B-L475E-IOT01A1 board.Nothing seems to pop up on the Example Selector of the Target Selector window and there doesn't seem to be any downloads for examples from the product pag...