STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

IAP issue with single bank flash

Hello experts,I am using stm32f779I - EVAL evaluation kit, am trying to implement LWIP IAP on this board for that I have used example code from the repository C:\Users\Aravind\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.17.0\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Appl...

Srikanth1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE on Ubuntu 22.04 constantly crashes

I'm curious if anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix it:  >10 times per day I need to close CubeIDE since it's not responding, then I regularly (5+ times per day) need to delete the workspace because I'll get a Java error when trying to re...

Resolved! Identified a bug in latest STM32CubeIDE MX renderer

In the latest CubeIDE (1.13.2) when configuring STM32H7x dual core devices if the RNG feature is enabled for both cores, the ioc file will get stuck next time the IDE will try to open it (after closing it first). When only one core is selected and th...

etl17 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steval-atsra-1b

Good morning everyone.I have purchased a steval astra 1b and tried to use it with cubeide; but the problem is that many pins are selected by default on gpio, this thing last time I opened the project was not happening.I tried with bard or chatgpt but...

Screenshot 2023-10-30 alle 19.16.56.png
Davide32 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32Cube Pro version?

Is there a way to Upgrade STM32CubeIDE or Pro License for this Software?  It's very anoying e.x. when I try to debug something and the max possible breake point number is 8 or something. Is there is option to avoid this limitations or do you use anot...

EniRot99 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

stm32f7xx_hal.h: No such file or directory

Hello, I have a problem with some errors appearing after generating my code, I get the error:stm32f7xx_hal.h: No such file or directoryThis file exists in Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Inc, I have also looked into projects included paths and it exists...

Cubeide standard c++ library

Hi everyoneI have a problem with cubeide I developed my project on visual studio and insert vector library in my project know when i want compile with cubeide the error is "no such file or directory".how can i fix this problem.Also i create c++ proje...

Sofia by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos