STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

Code performance profiling

Hello,Is there an integrated tool in STM32CubeIDE that I can use to measure how long a block of code lasts?I was used to use a similar tool on TI CodeComposer, that measured the elapsed clocks from a breakpoint to another.Thank you,Carlo

CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error: unknown type name '__root'

I am using below codes. But this define not supportted #define KeepInCompilation __root #define KeepInCompilation __root   /* Private function prototypes -----------------------------------------------*/ int Init (); KeepInCompilation int Write (uin...

0693W00000KbyTvQAJ.png

Resolved! Compare TrueStudio with STM32CubeIDE

I'm using TrueStudio for my previous product coding/debugging.  I downloaded some example projects from ST website,  there are options for IAR/Keil/STM32CubeIDE, is TrueStudio fully replaced by STM32CubeIDE?I'm get used to TrueStudio, is STM32CubeIDE...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Target is not responding, retrying.. Issues ?

Hai.....,I am using STM32H743IIT6 custom Board and CubeIDE. Run the code after download it showing "Target not responding retrying......." and again try to download the same code in MCU i couldn't download, It show "Error in initializing ST-LINK de...

GMano.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Branch with link instruction doesn't jump to main

Hi,I'm working with a STM32G491KEU (512KB Flash).I use a custom bootloader so the startup in the printsreen is from the application. The MCU will first start in the custom bootloader and then it should change to the application.It reaches the startup...

Mat1_1-1695223672584.png Mat1_0-1695297751792.png
Mat1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mixed use of HAL and LL driver functions

Hello,I have a project where I use both HAL and LL functions, on different files, for different funcitions.As described in UM2319, I defined both USE_HAL_DRIVER and USE_FULL_LL_DRIVER as compiler preprocessor symbols.In this case I have an error indi...

CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos