STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Error Updating STM32Cube IDE to latest version

Hi, I am trying to update my STM32Cube to the latest version using Help > Check for Updates, the update fails with the following error:Trying to update Cube V1.9.0 to the latest, running OSX 13.0. How do I fix this?I found another thread which sugges...

EPala2_0-1699904553713.png
EPala.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Build problem with fresh new git clone

HiI have this strange problem which manifest itself using headless build and also inside CubeID when I git clone my project for the first time.Build Settings : I have 4 custom build configuration. I also removed Debug and Release configurations that ...

TGUCL.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there support for github copilot?

Hi,I cannot find any information about the possibility to use github copilot in the STM32CubeIDE. Is it available or are there any plans to support it in the future?Or do you recommend using it in VS only?Thanks you for your answer

Hueli.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 9 kudos

Using a defined constant inside HAL_UART_Transmit

Hello,I'm using STM32 with STM32CubeIDEThis is my code:#define SOME_DATA 0x01 HAL_UART_Transmit ( & huart6 , SOME_DATA , 1 , 1000 ) ;The compiler issues the following warning :passing argument 2 of 'HAL_UART_Transmit' makes pointer from integer witho...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio not playing when using DF mini player

when I am running this code,the audio is not playing.I checked everything.The connection is completely fine as some sound is coming when I power up the nucleo.the audio files are named from 1 to 6.mp3.where is the problem then?? 

Priyaa_0-1699707747416.png Priyaa_1-1699707751494.png
Priyaa by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in the Stm32CudeIde program

When generating code, the Code Ide generates the following code:/** Name: cmsis_os2.c* Purpose: CMSIS RTOS2 wrapper for FreeRTOS*/...osStatus_t osThreadTerminate (osThreadId_t thread_id) {TaskHandle_t hTask = (TaskHandle_t)thread_id;osStatus_t stat;#...

juvf1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos