STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Change USART1 pins location

Hi everyone!I'm using a NucleoWB55 and trying to use UART to print a message on a tera term terminal. When I let the default pins (PB7, PB6) for USART1_RX and USART1_TX I'm able to transmit and print a message correctly with the HAL_UART_Transmit_IT ...

USART.png USART 2.png
Fannyrsy by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Next version of GNU Tools for STM32 release date?

Hello,I've seen that there is a GCC 12.3 version of GNU Tools for STM32 in the repository  here: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/gnu-tools-for-stm32.When can I expect this to be released in an official STM32CubeIDE/CubeCLT version?Does this rep...

Nico1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Post build command

Hello all,First of all, thank you all for helping and educating me on various topics whenever I needed help. This post is on how to rename an output file based on a define in my code. I understand this can be done by bash command(s) post-build, but a...

Modify copyright notice in main.c file

Hello, Somebody knows if the copyright notice generated at the beginning of main.c file is stored in a file that I can edit?I read in this forum that sections outside of user code are copyrighted by ST. If the copyright text is stored in an editable ...

xisco by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeIDE locks up on exit

Hi all,The last two times I have exited from STM32CubeIDE it has locked up. Does anyone know how to fix this?My system is Linux, Tumbleweed, Plasma (X11), Cube V14.0.When I Exit, I get the Exit confirmation message box, I select Exit - then the my cp...

PGump.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PROBLEM WHEN TRY TO DEBUG

HELLO TO ALLI HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I BUILD THE CODE AND PROGRAM IT WITH STM32 PROGRAMMER IT IS WORKING BUT WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE CODE USING THE IDE WITH DEBUG I GOT ERR  THIS IS THE CONCOL LOG     ST-LINK SN : 310009000B00004C3359534EST-LINK FW :...

Elmofty by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

unable to send data to the data register of uart4

#include "stm32f4xx.h"#include<stdint.h>  void config_gpio(){RCC->AHB1ENR |= (1U<<0);//ENABLING THE PORT A  GPIOA->MODER |= (1U<<1);GPIOA->MODER &= ~(1U<<0);//SETTING PA0 AS ALTERNATE FUNCTION MODE  GPIOA->OTYPER &= ~(1U<<0);//SETTING OUTPUT TYPE AS ...