STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Change preprocessor values with headless build?

I'm trying to change a preprocessor value when building a project through the command line headless build.I can add a value through the command line using -D MY_VAL=10 which works fine if that value has not previously been defined. But I would like t...

Tom_y by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ADC + DMA stops reading

I have a setup which reads data from 4 step-motors and some sensors over ADC1(CH0, CH1, CH2, CH3), and ADC2(CH0, CH1). The system executes continuous ADC conversions in DMA Mode in the following way:- In the while-loop in the main function, it reads ...

GComes by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HardFault Debug in STM32CubeIDE

Some time ago, I was getting a Hardfault in a STM32F103 baremetal firmware. Even posted the question here, but I wasnt able to fix it. So, I moved to FreeRTOS-CMSIS, not to get rid of the problem, I was moving anyway. I'm still with this issue.I thin...

0690X00000BuhwiQAB.png
rrnicolay by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CMSIS DSP and STM32CubeIDE

I hope you are doing well,So I've got a problem which its driving me crazy. I am trying to implement FIR filters in my stm32cubeide proyect by using CMSIS-DSP library, but I gess I am not importing the lib correctly or something, because everytime I ...

malatuni by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

How to change the Repository path in CubeIDE?

Hello community, I have a problem with new project creation, whenever I want to create a new project I come across this error: create minimal project failure: cannot read template source. reason: internal error i know the problem which is having a sp...

JBazm.1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 5 kudos

HAL_Delay() affecting function execution times

Hi,I'm trying to measure the execution time of an algorithm using the Cortex-M7 on a Nucleo-H745ZI-Q. I'm measuring the execution time using a GPIO pin and the DWT cycle counter register. Here's the form this profiling takes in my while (1) loop.I'm ...

stn_3-1705884655731.png
stn by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos