STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB GPIO Wont Work Despite Proper HAL Configuration?

Hello! I'm working on a custom STM32WB board (schematic attached -- I jumped VDDRF to 3.3V) I'm trying to create a basic project and pull PA5 (My LED pin) high to verify programs run.I'm using CUBE IDE and set pin PA5 to GPIO_Output with output level...

0693W00000D0NVOQA3.png
WSher.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN v2.0.0 with B-L072Z-LRWAN1 ?

Can anyone either confirm or deny that the End_Node project from I-CUBE-LRWAN v2.0.0 works with the B-L072Z-LRWAN1 (with Murata Type-ABZ module) ?https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-l072z-lrwan1.htmlAnd any tutorials on getting it talking with T...

I Nucleo lrwan problem

I'm currently using I Nucleo lrwan1 shield and STM32L073 to create a Lora end node. I downloaded the latest I cube lrwan (v2.0.0) and there is no configuration to the I Nucleo lrwan1. So I can't make it work. So, is there anyone who has the same prob...

Resolved! STM32WB55 scan Beacon tag and read RSSI

I'm new to STM32WB and using BLE_MeshLightingPRFNode example. With the function BLEMesh_CustomBeaconReceivedCallBack, I get the data and data is true but RSSI is wrong How can I fix it or other way to get RSSI from beacon? Sorry for my bad english Re...

HPham.3 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

BLE Advertising not working in STOP2

I am tying to develop an application in Zephyr for a battery powered device that goes into STOP2 mode for low power consumption when advertising. I have successfully created a test app with STMCube based on the health thermometer example which does t...

KRea.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos