cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about HCI, GAP and GATT for STM32WB15

FSARR.1
Associate

Hi community.

I try to learn about Bluetooth communication with STM32WB15 but it doesn't have AT server firmware so I try to design my own firmware base on STM32L412 UART communication and STM32WB15 with transparent mode firmware.

The problem is to learn about HCI, GAP, GATT commands because I don't know what is the process to bonder a slave, how to send information by them (commands) among others.

Is there any diagram about the sequence of communication?or any information related to that can help me because I base on AN5270.

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @FSARR.1​ ,

More details on the HCI, GAP and the GATT commands are available in this Application Note (AN5289) and in this Programming Manual (PM0271).

Also I advise you to follow this link to know how the firmware upgrade services work.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FSARR.1
Associate

Hi @KDJEM.1​, Thanks for answer, Is the other way to road. For now, we found the AT+SERVER firmware application for P-NUCLEO55 (MB1355C-02), I think we can migrate the code for STM32WB15 but the firmware not work good. For example, I can create the server but when I try to connnect my smartphone to this server, P-NUCLEO55 is freeze...

BTW, I was change the stack because all of them working different... now, I try to work with light_stack from 1.13 version.

someone have the same problem with this firmware?

0693W00000NsyJrQAJ.png0693W00000NsyK1QAJ.png