STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32WB55 CubeMX Configuration

I am building a wireless application (BLE) with STM32WB55CG. For that, I am planning to use HSI and LSE (LSE as RF wake up clock and HSI as CPU1 and CPU2 clock). For that, I disabled HSE in the RCC part of CubeMX. After I did that, RF becomes inactiv...

ASiva.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WBRE Cannot enter interrupt

The first problem HAL_Delay() is stuck. The count value is always 0 and cannot enter the timer interruptThe second problem cannot enter the external interrupt.Does anyone know what's going on?

ZB.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 aci_gap_start_general_discovery_proc issues

I am developing on NUCLEO WB55, I call aci_gap_start_general_discovery_proc() to discover near devices, if I pass PUBLIC_ADDR as third argument all goes well but it does not find my devices, becose they have random addresses.If I pass STATIC_RANDOM_A...

AAcca.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does STM I-CUBE-LRWAN still have a future?

The latest I-CUBE-LRWAN version 1.3.1 hasn't been updated for nearly a year now, whereas previously there were several upgrades per year. As we are using this product in commercial IoT units it is pretty critical to understand whether STM intends to ...

Resolved! Support for Custom PCB review

Hello ST Community,I recently made PCB using STM32WB55CGU6 MCU. I used STM32WB-Dongle as reference and designed 4-layer PCB. After board bring up and soldering I found that every peripherals of my board are working except Bluetooth.I am using P2P-ser...

NPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Matching Network Design Confirmation & Questions

After going through AN5457 I want to confirm whether I have correctly followed the design guidelines presented.I am aiming at 920MHz and have used the 923MHz 22 dBm value for Z0 (10.58-j10.71).This is my first time dealing with RF but I understand th...

SRM32WB55 junk data over LPUART in interrupt mode

Hello,We came across a strange problem with LPUART on STM32WB55 chip.When using FIFO in interrupt mode (receiving data), if you use FIFO depth more than 1 byte (even 2 or you will occasionally (one out of ~1000 reads) get complete junk bytes (not al...

APort by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos