STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I reconnect end-device routing with Zigbee 3.0?

Hello All; I use an example code "Zigbee_OnOff_Client_Router" for Nucleo-STM32WB and "Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord" for Dongle-STM32WB when my coordinator lose then come back. My rounter can't send any message to coordinator. Could you please advice ...

Gz by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PCB and Schematics for Discovery and Nucleo boards.

We are designing a PCB based on the below products.We need the project files for the following boardsB-L475EIOT01A2C - Discovery boardNUCLEO-WL55JC - End nodeP-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 - GatewayWe are using Altium Designer. If the files are in different format,...

Shaun.t by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55 Erratum Clairification

In the SubGHz_Phy_PingPong example for the Nucleo-WL55JC2 there two register reads and writes to addresses that are not documented in reference manual.0x08890x0736The reference manual (RM0453 Rev 1) and erratum (ES0500 - Rev 1) for the STM32WL55 seri...

Alex M. by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to light up LED with a switch on the STM32 Board?

while (1) { HAL_GPIO_WritePin(LD2_GPIO_Port, LD2_Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET); if (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(B1_GPIO_Port, B1_Pin)) { HAL_GPIO_WritePin(LD2_GPIO_Port, LD2_Pin, SET); } }}I am using the STM32 WB55 Nucleoboard, I am wondering why when I press the butt...

Member by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP - How do I enable IEEE Manchester encoding?

Hello,I've got a device which transmits with IEEE Manchester encoding, however on the S2-LPQTR, I seem to only be able to decode GE Thomas version of Manchester encoding (inverted to IEEE). Is there a way to enable IEEE encoding?Thanks Dave

DKils.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos