STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

_Min_Heap_Size and _Min_Stack_Size

Hi , Default values of the _Min_Heap_Size and _Min_Stack_Size is setting according to What? I changed these variables from 0x200 , 0x400 to 0x00 and 0x00 resprectively ,end then no problem,no error .I guess that Static and dynamic variables in RAM ar...

0693W00000Bb7WbQAJ.png
EŞimş.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! setting a register at bare metal layer??

I am using TIM1 in the STM32WB55. I used CubeIDE and HAL to set everything up. Based on a button push I would like to update the counter period to a value in an array. I prefer not to htim1.Init.Period = period[flag]; HAL_TIM_Base_Init(&htim1)...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32cubeIDE stm32wb55 printf to console

Hello. I programming STM32WB55 nucleo device and trying to setup printf for debugging. I have no luck so far setting it up. I have tried replacing _write in syscals.c with __attribute__((weak)) int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len){ int DataIdx; f...

LPetr.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change the priorities for the TIM2?

Hi, I'm using STM32WB55x series mcu, I wanna know how I should configure/change the relevant priority for the TIM2?In the old days we use this:void NVIC_Configuration(void)   {   NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure;   NVIC_PriorityGroupConfig(NVI...