STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sources for ST BLE Sensor 4.12.0

Hello dear tech support and comunity.Is it possible to get sources for ST BLE Sensor 4.12.0 for Android and were?Here https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STBlueMS_Android it seems to be only 4.9.0 as latest one.BRAlex

Shum47 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop the example program getting recovered ?

when the example file is modified but the original program gets recovered when the Device Configuration Tool Code Generation is hit after some changes in ioc file.#stm32wl55jcIts hard to start from the scratch in LoRa subghz, Do anyone have some meth...

SSaya.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware release v1.12.0 breaks BLE and Flash erase behavior

Hello,There's a degradation in flash erase during BLE connection use-case between release 1.11.1 and 1.12.0.On 1.12.0 flash erase operation will cause the BLE client to disconnect (timeout).Same user code just the different FW version - 1.11.1 works,...

APort by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm working on P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 as a mistake i delete every data from NUCLEO-L073RZ, now i have no idea how to comunicate with the sensor shield.

On the site of Rising hf i found a solution: "STM32Nucleo_ATCmd_Bridge-v0.1.3-20170920.bin". This file is impossible to find online. I tryed a usb- serial comunication with the sensor shield, but i can only recive data and not sending them. The lora...