STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I found a bug in the stm32WB usb library. After sending an HID message once, the usb will send empty messages indefinitely, which cannot be stopped, and even affects data reception.

This is the data I grabbed with bushound. As shown in the picture, when I send data through HID once, the USB will send empty data packets indefinitely, and subsequent data packets will cause the transmission to be stuck and repeated. I tested the US...

0693W000008z5EbQAI.png
ZZh.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I am trying to migrate the BLE P2P Server app, for the STM32WB55 to the STM32WB5M and I need the .svd file. However, no matter where I look, STM32WB5M is always missing from the list. I would also love to find an updated STM32 migration video tutorial.

Hello all! I am a recent graduate in Computer Engineering and I am taking my very first stab at firmware development. However, the board my customer picked, is proving to be the most annoying from the STM32WB series (regarding support, examples, tuto...

KHall.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use BLE on STM32WB5MMG with CubeMX

Hi community,I designed my own PCB and implemented the STM32WB5MMG.The device is a rather simple "Smart Home Outlet" that you can turn on/off with a Smartphone via BLE (it is just a fun project to learn some BLE).I verified that everything is working...

CKnez.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos