STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB Blood pressure example profile not updating

I tried to run BLE Blood pressure example on my STM32WB board.I was able to connect to BLE and see the screen as attached. But the example stated that value updates every 4 secs. What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to make any changes in program? I...

GMacw.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pa12,pa11 of l072cz-lrwan is not working.

Development board: L072CZ-LRWAN boardDevelopment Environment: KEIL (Free License)HelloWe are currently developing LoRaWAN's end device.Before connecting JP9 1-2 to control TCXO,I tried to check if the output is coming from PA12, but only the voltage ...

0693W00000Bb626QAB.jpg
SYun.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I learn about I-CUBE-LRWAN? (LOW POWER)

개발 보드 : L072CZ-LRWAN 보드개발 환경 : KEIL(무료 �?��?�센스) + I-CUBE-LRWAN V2.0.0안녕하세요.RoLa개발�?� 시작한 초보 개발�?입니다.현재 UM2073 문서를 참고하여 개발�?� 진행중입니다.개발중�? low-power모드 설정하는 부분�? �?금한게 있습니다.코드�? void UTIL_LPM_EnterLowPower( void ){ UTIL_LPM_ENTER_CRITICAL_SECTION_ELP(...

SYun.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LORAWAN PROBLEM WITH CUBEMX

HelloI noticed a strange behavior on CUBEMX when creating new project with STM32WLE5J8I MCU.When i activate a LORAWAN application and i build the project, ther's many erros of compilation but when i go to the "project manager" and "Generate files" op...

SHATE.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB LSE vs LSI2

Hi!I am using a STM32WB for a bluetooth very low cost application. Right now i have ported in my board with STM32WB50CGU the example P2P server and the Android application ST BLE Sensor connect and communicate with it. I am using the LSE clock (32.76...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos