STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STMWB55: Flash write access during BLE connection

Hello,We are trying to write(erase) the flash during BLE connection.If we follow the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.4.0/Projects/P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo/Examples/FLASH/FLASH_EraseProgramExample the BLE connection terminates immediately (timeout error code).Apparent...

APort by Associate III
  • 28 replies
  • 2 kudos

What is the connection between RTCCLK and Sysclock?

I am using hw_timerserver and sequencer for BLE. I added additional tasks to the sequencer for my application. It appeared that my tasks are running much too frequently, so I looked into the clock configuration of the RTC and found that WUCLK was d...

HCohe.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55CCU6 - QFN missing VR_PA

Hello,I build my own end node based on STM32WL55CCU6 in the QFN package.During bring up I noticed missing VR_PAVDDPA is available on pin 25.Can someone help me to understand why is missing? I check also on the oscilloscope and is missing too. Nothing...

0693W00000GYKtXQAX.png
MWoło.2 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to update beacon data on STM32WB55?

I have created a project in CubeMX with CubeWB. Set the device to beacon mode (UID). On initialization, I can set the NamespaceID and BeaconID. But I do not understand how I can change this data during the operation of the beacon. Please tell me the ...

NKcin.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos