STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LSE enable for STM32WLE5CCU6

Hi,I am trying to activate LSE in a project with STM32WLE5CCU6, the pins PC14 and PC15 are activated, but in the window with clock tree, the RTC clock mux does not alow me to select LSE (it is locked on LSI). This happens even if all other pins are u...

OTudo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55XXX Zigbee and Network Key Settings

Hello guys, I'm currently working on a STM32WB55VGY and I have some problem setting up the Zigbee network.Using the example I found in the repository I was able to create a simple Zigbee network using the preconfiguredLinkKey.Now I would like to go f...

Jonny by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! zcl.scenes.h: ZbZclScenesServerAlloc Callbacks?

Hello ST friends!I'm implementing a dimmable light profile on a STM32WB55, so I need to implement the Scenes cluster. However, when allocating the ScenesServer, I cannot register any callbacks.How do I receive the Scenes Server commands on my applica...

MTU size and Characteristic size config

Dear ST/forum members,I am trying to configure the BLE slave side. Using latest CubeMx (BLE_Custom.ioc ) and BLE_DataThroughput configuration as reference. My questions:1. CFG_BLE_MAX_ATT_MTU is restricted to 300 in CubeMx? Why is that? Can I make ...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO WL5 debug problem

Hello to everyone. I am trying to develop an application on Lora on the NUCLEO WL5 series development board. But I could not debug the board via CubeMx. I am trying to use external debugger but I still have mcu not found problem. Can anyone tell me h...

MKoca.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LRWAN3 - Hard Fault on AT+DR command

Hi everyone,I have a pnucleo lrwan3 kit and I'm trying to setup the end node using the LRWAN NS1 AT Master example from I-NUCLEO-LRWAN package.Everything is working fine until the program gets to the AT+DR command. There a Hard Fault occurs and it ge...

0693W00000GXBx4QAH.png 0693W00000GXBxEQAX.png 0693W00000GXBszQAH.png 0693W00000GXBy2QAH.png
PDevo.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi I have worked on a project to send audio through BLE with x-nucleo-cca02m2 connected to p-nucleo-wb55 I wanted to know if anyone know how to connect a mems sensor to usb dongle with stm32wb55cgu (UFQFPN48)

The question is how do I connect the output of the pdm and how do I connect the input of the clock to the sensorThis is the sensorsThis is the mcu chip (stm32wb55cgu) Thank you for your supportefiehrman@gmail.com

0693W00000GXVp5QAH.png 0693W00000GXVpKQAX.png
EEhrm.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5MMG hardware error

Hello,​I am working with a custom board with the STM32WB5MMG SoC and I am receiving a hardware error timer overrun 0x02 after some time. After that the BLE interface stops working.​There is any way to prevent this error? Is related to the hardware de...

FCasa.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos