STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BLE_Ota for large files keeps failing

Hi,I’m trying to implement OTA using the example software and hardware below. But it seems very unreliable.STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.7.0\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLEBLE_OtaBLE_p2pServer_otaCompiled with IAR  for ARM 8.50STM32CubeProgrammer...

CHossack by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom radio stack on STM32WB55

Is it possible to run a custom radio stack on M4 core of STM32WB processor without using M0 core ? If yes, where can I find the manual to read about accessing radio peripherals from CPU1

Resolved! STM32WL Minimal RF circuit for LoRaWAN endnode

hey there! I'm planning to design my own PCB based on the STM32WL55 (900MHz range) and I have the NUCLEO reference design to look at, but find that here's a lot of RF paths in there, and I just want to know if there's any discussion anywhere on how m...

Julian1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SubGhz_Phy_Per example is not working

Hello,I have two NUCLEO_WL55JC2 boards. I am starting with SubGhz_Phy_Per example. One of board is Tx and other is Rx as mentioned readme.txt in project files.Rx board's red led is blinking that means the board does not receive any signal. My jumpers...

Cyesi.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

suggest alternate ICs for STM32WB55CG and STM32L476RG

Hello, I am currently working on two projects and the firmware is tested and verified on two mcus ( STM32L476RG and STM32WB55CG). I would like to consider different MCUs where the code can run without changing the code. I know if I consider the ICs f...

PMana.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos