STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 ZigBee Neighbours Table size

Hi,I am working on a ZigBee project for the STM32WB55 which requires to send commands to all neighbours in the network. I saw in zigbee.nwk.h that I can request the entries of NeighborTable. Where can I see the max dimension of this table?I found in ...

E.C. by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to receive data from STM32WB55 on PC via BLE

Hi!I am using STM32WB to build a project and transfer data by BLE. I have tried with MATLAB to receive the data. But sometimes, MATLAB runs really slow,. Then some data are missed. Is there any software which I can use to collect my data. I need to ...

ZWH.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC in with calendar

HiI am working on an STM32wl project where I need to use a real time clock, I use the Utilities that I have found in one of the examples that ST provides, it is the Sequencer, Timer server and System time.I can not see if there is a smart way to save...

spa23 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the "Additional Beacon" function still supported?

I just started a project with STM32WB5MM module and STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.0. I implemented the BLE_Beacon example successfully. Now the question comes up if it is possible to send iBeacon and Eddystone advertisings alternating. I found a ACI_GAP_ADDI...

GBank.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL FUOTA with SWAP SPACE of 4K Bytes

Hi,We have a custom design board with external flash and we are using external flash as download area. We are getting it working with upto 64 KB using SWAP_SIZE of 2KB. But our binary is around 150 KB, we enabled SWAP_SIZE of 4KB. With this scenario,...

HVeer.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VBAT/3 ADC internal input measurement

Is there any code example on how to perform the VBAT/3 measurement. I need to measure my battery level (1.8V-2.7V) which I connect to VBAT pin. VDD and the rest of the micro supply pins are coneccted to a DCDC output which gives 3.3V.

AZube.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 + LoRa sx1278

Hi!I'm trying to get a connection between the stm32f411ce and the LoRa sx1278.The first comm fails because I read 0x45 on the RegVersion register on the LoRa(which is addresed at 0x42). From the documentation I read that it should be 0x12. does anyon...

EPora.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for Sample Code for B-L462E-CELL1

I've downloaded STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.0.However in this package, there is no project code for B-L462E-CELL1, of which the MCU is an STM32L462REY6TR microcontroller. Particularly I am looking for sample code for USART communications.

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos