STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Vref internal tied to Vdda Question

I have a STM32WB35CEU7A. Vref doesn't provide a pin out, it's tied to Vdda internally. On my PCB Vdda is connected to Vdd. The question is: The ADC will take into account the internal Vref or Vdda ? I suppose the latter please verify. If that is the ...

Jimis by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL _ SUBGHZ _ CRC Configuration _ ITU-T CRC8

Hello,In SUBGHZ generic pack FSK, how can I configure CRC to ITU-T CRC8 : X8+X2+X+1the only information I have find was in the datasheet of Semtech SX1261/2, and it was just about IBM CRC and CCIT CRC.What about other configurations ? 

0693W00000Lvs8CQAR.png 0693W00000Lvs8HQAR.png
malarab by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've an issue with Nucleo-WL55: I uploaded a base example from CUBE WL called PingPong and the boards can transmit and receive quite well (RSSI about -40 dBm within my house) but is I try to do the same with other example I hardly get any signal. why?

I took an example code from the CubeWL packet, specifically PingPong, and it works fine out of the box.After than I starded to work on the code to adapt it to my need. Specifically I opened CubeMX and added the I2C periferal. After the code generator...

NUCLEO-WL55JC1 bricked after 2nd flash?

I recently bought a NUCLEO-WL55JC1 to try. I ran a very simple Mbed OS6 program (with serial output and an LED flashing), I had previously been running on an F411, which ran fine. I then changed a single variable (ms for LED flashing), and when I att...

AHutt by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NUCELO-WB55 Bluetooth does not work

Hello, I am having a P-NUCELO-WB55 board and the Bluetooth does not work. I have verified the jumper cables and all the jumper connection are exactly as in the image on the embed website. I tried firmware update using Cube programmer. I loaded the bl...

PMana.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos