STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STEVAL-STRKT01/FP-ATR-LORA1 can't find valid channel?

I am using STEVAL-STRKT01 with FP-ATR-LORA1. I have successfully joined the LoRa network (US915), but whenever the device tries to send data on the network it returns "Send Error" over the serial. By debugging the code, I have tracked the cause to be...

ANewc.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any help would be appreciated. I am having an issue with the CubeMX software, namely it is taking too much data memory on my STM32WLJ1 board. I am trying to use the built in fatfs middelware in CubeMX. Is there a way to reduce its size/alternative?

The program size of my project is as follows "Program Size: Code=30996 RO-data=1548 RW-data=36 ZI-data=34980". The board i am using is a STM32WLJ1 board "256-Kbyte Flash memory and 64-Kbyte SRAM". I believe flash memory is causing me issues in my pro...

AMoor.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find FUS binary file with FUS version 1.0.2?

I just got my STM32WB55 Nucleo boards with FUS v.0.5.3 and trying to upgrade firmware but neither of the provided .bin files in "repository" ("stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin" or "stm32wb5x_FUS_fw_for_fus_0_5_3.bin") work. I get the same message for both when t...

0693W00000FB4lNQAT.jpg
AOris.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enabling sensors on LRWAN-NS1 board

Hi everyone,I successfully setup a lora communication using the pnucleo lrwan3 kit : https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/p-nucleo-lrwan3.htmlThe only thing I'm missing is the way to activate the sensor reading on the lrwan-ns1 shield. I am using t...

PDevo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos