STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to pass data between two cores (STM32WB55)

Hi,I have a program running on the M4 core of the STM32WB55 and would like to pass a data buffer to the M0 for transmission over BLE (notification). I'm having a really hard time understanding how to pass the data between the cores and was hoping for...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB Client Mode

Hi, I want to application with STM32WB55 mcus. One mcu will be a server with the hrstm application, and the other mcu will be a client and listen to the data and print listening data with uart to the screen. But I couldn't find any sample code as cli...

0693W00000HqAzTQAV.png 0693W00000HqB2eQAF.png 0693W00000HqB3IQAV.png
MErkc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lora Ping Pong example with specific address

Hi, I'm trying to adapt ST LORA poing pong example to my own need. To do thaht I'd like to update the code to use specific address for master and slave. For example I'd like to set in source code the address 12000 to master and addresse 13000 to slav...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE from remote?

I want to change the tx-duty cycle when my application is running (from a scheduled downlink for example), I guess i just could replace the define with my own variable, but that would be overwritten as it is outside the user code sections. What is th...

ABläs.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Uplink issues after ChirpStack registration

HelloI'm using the NUCLEO-L073RZ board and the I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 shield. I am trying to register with ChirpStack, but there is a problem.After connecting power, I can check JoinRequest and JoinAccept messages from ChirpStack Application Server.However,...

HJung.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMonitor-RF DLL or CLI

Hi everyone,I am trying to create a windows pc app to talk to the STM32WB board using the dongle.I want to run some scripts, e.g., write to characteristic, connect, read an etc.I saw that STM32CubeMonitor-RF can already run scripts via some text file...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos