STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

nucleol073rz's App_eui keeps changing to 0

I'm using nucleo l073rz and I'm trying to connect to Chirpstack.But it doesn't have an uplink. When I checked the JoinRequestMessage, all contents of App_eui were zero. I set it to the original App_eui using the serial port, but it returned to zero i...

0693W00000LwF1OQAV.png
sjung.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55 MX_IPCC_Init() error from config tool.

On STM32WL55, i have made a skeleton for an app including subghz in fsk, with mx config tool. When building i get an error on one core and warning on the other about MX_IPCC_Init(),wich is declared static in main.c and used in main so i can thing the...

Xynium by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OTP area in flash is not empty on brand new STM32WB5MMG

Good day,On a brand new SMT32WB5MMG MCU, I have found that the One-Time Programmable area is not empty. See the image. The OTP area starts at 0x1FFF7000. There is also some data right before the OTP area - what is that doing there as well?For context...

0693W00000LvZmrQAF.png
burn_ by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't generate code succesfully with CubeMx

Im' following this tutorial of STM32WB55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYWy7LKL68&list=PLnMKNibPkDnG9JRe2fbOOpVpWY7E4WbJ-&index=19&ab_channel=STMicroelectronicsAll is fine until I try to generate code. It gets stuck at the moment of "Copying libr...

0693W00000Lw9YWQAZ.png 0693W00000Lw9WaQAJ.png
PGarg.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to communicate lora with stm32wle5c8?

Hi everyone,I modified the project https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWL/tree/main/Projects/NUCLEO-WL55JC/Applications/LoRaWAN/LoRaWAN_End_Node so that my MCU - STM32wle5c8 can communicate with lora but I get the error ("IRQ_CRC_ERROR") a...

0693W00000Lw0aEQAR.png
sonic by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos