STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to handle BLE notifications on Android?

It's a shame the "ST BLE Toolbox" Android app source code is not public. I know the "ST BLE Sensor" Android app's source code is public.Does this code somewhere show how to do notification processing like the Toolbox's "Bandwidth" service profile?I h...

LWChris by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL Signal glitch on ADC conversion

We periodically start a conversion for multiple channels by timer, with DMA.void HAL_ADC_Setup_Completed(void) { ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0};   adc_channel_number = ADC_CHANNEL_NUMBER;   /* DMA controller clock enable */ __HAL_RCC...

0693W00000QLGeXQAX.png
LCenn.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue when I receive multiple data on a single node.

Hello ThereI am using stm32L496RG with Sx1262 and I am using SX1262 stack of I-CUBE-LRWAN.When I try to send multiple data frem to my single node. After the first downlink operation, the second downlink is not received and the code generates the "rx ...

0693W00000QKvi9QAD.png 0693W00000QKvhfQAD.png 0693W00000QKvaKQAT.png
pragnesh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 Formula for converting RAW RSSI value in dBm

Dear Sir,I'm new to STM32WB55 and using STM32CubeMonitor-RF.We see the value of RAW RSSI from the Value parameter of Command Complete of ACI_HAL_READ_RAW_RSSI in STM32CubeMonitor-RF and it results in the RSSI dBm.Such as:(RAW RSSI) --> (RSSI dBm)0x00...

DLan.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE RAM Retention Only Functional in Debug Mode

Hi there,I am using an STM32WLE and putting it into Standby mode for extended periods of time. I am trying to retain SRAM2 while in Standby mode, and it is working while the DBGMCU_CR_DBG_STANDBY bit is set. However, when I clear the bit SRAM2 is no ...

RLind.3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMPS in STM32WB55 microcontroller

I found that the STM32WB55 microcontroller have SMPS but I cannot understand how much external component is required.Here is basic SMPS circut and could you tell me how much circuit is in the microcontrollers SMPS?

0693W00000QKUdvQAH.png
KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos