STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hi, I'm trying to understand how storing and restoring the LoRa context for stm32wl works. To my understanding it would be ossible to skip the join process if the device is already joined once even if it is power cycled?

I've made sure "force rejoins at reboot" is not not ticked in the configuration file, and then I set the task "LoRaStoreContextEvent" in the beginning of the user code section like thisstatic void OnNvmDataChange(LmHandlerNvmContextStates_t state) {...

ABläs.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 WB BLE event handling

I put a debug message at the beginning of my event handler but the only event value I see is 0xFF. hci_event_pckt *event_pckt;evt_blecore_aci *blecore_evt;event_pckt = (hci_event_pckt *)(((hci_uart_pckt*)Event)->data);BLE_DBG_EEG_MSG("EEG Event %d re...

EHD by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About lora repeater

Can i use any stm32 mcu chip which used as lora repeater?Because i need in my project.Also give source code if available.

PPraj.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acess ADC data from a STM32WBxx front end radio

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to access some more raw RF data from your STM32WBxx product. I would like to have access to some I/Q data before those be converted into digital BLE packets. I thought a good first step could be to have access ...

0693W00000QO9gSQAT.png
ALope.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos