STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

[STM32WLE5CC] Firmware behavior according to power

Currently, we are using the STM32WLE5CC MCU.Some MCUs do not operate normally when the same firmware is inserted into several MCUs. (Abnormal current, delays in Uart log output, RF is not transmitted)If a higher voltage (4.4V) than the MAX operating ...

BHwan.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why my HS_STARTUP_TIME is so high?

Hello,I'm doing a new board bring-up and following the document AN5503 (https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an5503-bringing-up-the-bluenrglp-bluenrglps-devices-stmicroelectronics.pdf)At chapter 4 (HS_Startup_time) I use the example firmwa...

0693W00000QKYDrQAP.png
jbie by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making BLE Application lossless on STM32WB5MMGH

We have implemented BLE application on STM32WB5MMGH. I see that some of the BLE packets are getting lost in transit. The peripheral and the master are in very close proximity. I understand that packets can get lost depending on environment but my que...

SA.14 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Should I connect all the ground pin in microcontroller?

If I see the pin layout of STM32WB55VQ,There are multiple VSSRF, VSS, and VDD like below.If I want to see proper function, should I connect all the VSSRF, VSS, and VDD?or is it fine connect only one of them (For example, one ground on VSSRF, one grou...

0693W00000QKVLJQA5.png
KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos