cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transmitting Data Packets using LoRa (CMWX1ZZABZ)

Devesh Sehgal
Associate

Greetings,

I am using Murata Module and LoRaWAN_End_Node project for my project application which I got from STM website . My code is working fine and transmitting data packet successfully with a specific interval of time.

Now I want to send another data packet after transmitting previous data packet. Means I want to send two data packets at same interval time.

The problem I am facing is that I am getting ACK from first data but not getting ACK for 2nd data packet. Hence I am not able see 2nd data at cloud server.

I requesting you to please tell me how to send two data packets at same frequency and get ACK for both data packets.

It is an urgency and looking forward to hear soon.

Thanks and Regards

Devesh Sehgal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello again, 

You should do both transmission in the same function separated by a delay to make sure that the sequencer authorise both transmission. Else, you should modify the sequencer's parameters to execute both functions.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Issamos
Lead II

I suggest you to create a delay between the 2 packages. Else, you should send the 2 data in the same package and then separate them.

Best regards.

II

Thank you for your suggestion.

This code is working on stm32 sequencer so I am not able to send 2nd packet before the completion cycle of 1st data. If I am doing so my code is getting stuck.

I am sharing the snapshot of log.

DeveshSehgal_0-1692943077121.png

I am sharing the code in which I am calling the function for 2nd data transmit. 

DeveshSehgal_1-1692943132231.png

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards.

Hello again, 

You should do both transmission in the same function separated by a delay to make sure that the sequencer authorise both transmission. Else, you should modify the sequencer's parameters to execute both functions.

Best regards.

II