STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6(BLE server) programmer

The ADS_DRDY signal (data ready signal) can be judged by the external edge interrupt method(HAL_GPIO_EXTI_CALLBACK) and reading the state of this pin(HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(ADS_DRDY_GPIO_Port, ADS_DRDY_Pin)).For the second readpin method, how should I writ...

Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6(can't find ble device) I just change from gpio_raising_it to gpio falling_it(PC11). My led still can toggle, just can't find ble device.

I just change from gpio_raising_it to gpio falling_it(PC11). When I use raising edge interruption, all is well. When I use falling edge interruption, my led still can toggle, just can't find ble device. So I think my board can work, it's just a blue...

Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I used STM32WB55RGV6 to make a board (BLE server), the USB dongle is used as (BLE client), and then the USB dongle is output to the computer through the serial port.

I used STM32WB55RGV6 to make a board (BLE server), the USB dongle is used as (BLE client), and then the USB dongle is output to the computer through the serial port. I need to further organize and categorize this data, and then display it as a real-t...

Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5(RAK3172) - Why do we need to initialize and de-initialize the ADC function again and again for every read, whether this method is effective?

I'm currently working on stm32WLE5(RAK3172) for that module, and I'm using SDK 1.0.0V  1) In that LoRaWAN stack for battery reading implementation, we are noticing that the ADC initialization & de-initialization happening every time.My question is, w...

0693W00000Svy7DQAR.png 0693W00000Svy78QAB.png