STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB15 SWD interface disable

Hi,On a custom board I can no longer reprogram the MCU (STM32WB15) via the SWD link.The last program flashed on the card works perfectly but I can no longer establish the SWD link with CubeIde via the ST-LINK probe.Message "target not found".I guess ...

JGuir.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot start debugging STM32WB55VGY6TR using ST-LINK inside the Nucleo-WB-55 board. The IDE said that failed to start the GDB server and error in initializing the ST-LINK device.

I'm developing my custom board using a STM32WB55VGY6TR microcontroller and I want to use the Nucleo-WB55 developer kit as a programmer for my custom circuit board.However, I cannot start debugging using STM32cubeIDE. The IDE said that failed to start...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5CC ADR Backoff doesn't change tx power.

Hello,In STM32WLE5CC Lorawan, when It Doesn't get ack for confirmed uplink, it decreases its datarate(Increase SF), but not TX Power is increases.Say Due to ADR Device is at DR5 and TX Power 10. Due to increase in noise, device doesn't get ack from L...

DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I know the GPIO_Typedef of a Pin?

I connected a LED to the PA11 pin of STM32WB55VGY microcontrollerand I want to toggle it.So, I'm trying to use HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(xx, yy) but I cannot know the "xx (GPIO_Typedef)" of PA11 pin.Where can I found which pin is which GPIOx?

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB10 ADC DMA needs more regular channels

Hi,I am developing a small module with the STM32WB10 and I need to do 10 ADC conversions (9 external and the internal temperature).However, I can only get the DMA to do the 8 channels configured in the regular channel ranks (Number of conversions = 8...

0693W00000NpmVkQAJ.png
Ugilten by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Where is the Downlink receiving and processing function?

Hello everyone,Currently, I am working with the example LoRaWAN_End_Node on Nucleo-WL55JC1. I am trying to achieve downlink control. Downlink messages are sent from Chirpstack NS.Right now, I don't know where the function of receiving and processing ...

HNguy.25 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos