STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB5MMG, is there a ZigBee Touchlink Example?

Hi all,I try to implement a ZigBee device that acts as a Touchlink Target.My hardware is a STM32WB5MMG module. My debug UART is the LPUART1, no other UART configured.I use the STM32CubeMX 6.6.1 to generate the project and STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1 to compi...

TThan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL CFO Registers

Hi there,I am using an STM32WLE4C8 with FSK and I am trying to determine the offset between the internal carrier frequency and an incoming carrier frequency. This offset will be used to calibrate my device using a high accuracy incoming preamble and ...

RLind.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZbZclTempMeasServerAlloc() crashes

Hello everybody,I started to use ZigBee stack v1.14.0 and ran into an issue of adding temperature measurement server cluster (and also other clusters having reportable attributes).Our system has many running activities so for the first time I thought...

0693W00000SujJCQAZ.png 0693W00000SujJRQAZ.png 0693W00000SujIYQAZ.png

Zigbee init of CPU fails or reports wrong

Hi, I have a small problem with the zigbee strack i hope someone could give me an direction for.When I boot up I get an error just after it initialized the CPU2(M0).static void APP_ZIGBEE_StackLayersInit(void){ APP_DBG("APP_ZIGBEE_StackLayersInit");...

0693W00000Nrz2zQAB.png
KJeps.3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB : RTC_BKP registers are undefined

Hello,While using the RTC_BKP registers with HAL_RTCEx_BKUPWrite seems all right, the definition of the registers in stm32wb55wxx.h are not. Maybe they should not be present, or they should be fixed, but having symbols defined that do not lead to wha...

NSAUG.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS Project can not be complied after updating the USART1 Pin configuration by Device Configuration Tool in STM32CubeIDE

I downloaded the STM32WB MCU Fw pack through  https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB.git. Then, I used STM32IDE v 1.10.1 to compile BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS project. It is complied successfully. Then, I used Device Configuration Tool to updat...

YYuan.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos