STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

CCID / STM32WBXX Example

Hi, I try to implement an USB CCID device on an STM32WB55 MCU and the stm32_mw_usb_device release V2.11. I do not find any documentation about how to use this implementation... Today, I created an USB peripheral that is recognised by Windows as CCID ...

RJARC.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RTOS Proxy driver port for STM32WB55

I want to enable the RTOS Proxy in the debug launch configuration for my STM32CubeIDE project. However, in the "Driver settings" fieldset, I need to select a "Port" from a dropdown. The options in that dropdown confuse me. I have an STM32WB55, which ...

LWChris by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Smart Card communication baud rate error.

Hello, We're using STM32WB55RGV6 and trying to communicate with a smart card. At the beginning of communication, we can read ATR and we can send and receive PPS successfully. But when we try to send an APDU message our data signal doesn't fit our cal...

0693W00000SvTjQQAV.png

Launch FUOTA in custom application for a STM32WB5MMG

Hi,I'm currently working to start the FUOTA on a STM32WB, so I've spent several time following the Application Note AN5247 and watching the MOOC - STM32WB Firmware Update Over the Air (FUOTA) videos that explain how to run the OTA on a P-NUCLEO-WB55 ...

jorgazam by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos