STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Capture Data from B-UWB-MOD1

Hi, I am doing a project on IR-UWB radar reflections. I came across STM B-UWB-MOD1. According to the documentation they are implemented as anchors and tags. Is it possible to configure these modules to detect their own transmitted Radar Pulse? I want...

DWick.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMSIS_V1 problem

I am using a "STM32WB55 Nucleo Pack", when I trie to active the FREERTOS in a new project i can't choose the CMSIS_V1 interface and I need it to use the M0 and M3 processors.Instead of this, i can choose the CMSIS_V2, but I need the CMSIS_V1.Could an...

JSanc.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE Tx power PA_Level vs Min Max

what is the relation between shci function input struct :  SHCI_C2_Ble_Init_Cmd_Param_t/** Minimum transmit power in dBm supported by the Controller.* Range: -127 .. 20*/int8_t min_tx_power;/*** Maximum transmit power in dBm supported by the Controll...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLxx possible wrong sync word register address

Hi, i had a problem when i try to implement a bare metal code for STM32WLE5JC for GFSK modulation. The sync word in the reference manual of the MCU state that begin from registers SUBGHZ_GSYNCR0 - SUBGHZ_GSYNCR7 (Addresses:0x06C7 - 0x06C0), so it can...

XKeto.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5CCU6 / EU433 Requirement

Hi, Our custom module, built around the STM STM32WLE5CCU6 chipset, has been designed accordingly. However, we have received a new requirement from the customer regarding the EU433 region frequency. Could you please provide us with the application not...

Stm32wb10ccu5 ble not working in costom bord.

Im using stm32wb10ccu5 in my pcb i check everything possible. Try all resources in get. Try a lots of programs. But my devices not creating any Bluetooth zone. Now I am so fed up that I decide to move on ESP32. But before that I came here to  express...

SMazu.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos