cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

implementing Nucleo Board examples in DK board

Pallavi
Associate II

Hi 
I am new to the WBA series and am currently working with STM32WBA55G-DK1 board to implement the audio examples.
I have a doubt, Can I implement my own custom profiles for sensor data transfer along with the audio, so that, when connected to an app, I will have audio as well as data services?
Where will the custom GATT services sit? How to implement both the Host stack and Audio stack?

Also,
I realised that the DK board doesnt have many peripheral example, which, on other hand are provided for the WBA nucleo board.  Can I implement those codes in the DK board?

@STTwo-32 @TDK  @KDJEM.1 @Issamos

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@Pallavi wrote:

I realised that the DK board doesnt have many peripheral example, which, on other hand are provided for the WBA nucleo board.  Can I implement those codes in the DK board?

Of course!

You will just have to adapt to possibly different pin assignments on the different board.

LCE
Principal

And besides the pinning, check some other things that might be different between Nucleo / DK:

- clock source

- power supply

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Pallavi 

As said @LCE @Andrew Neil , you need to check the pinout, the clock, the power supply. You need also to check if the Pins that you are going to use for your IP is available since the Nucleo board contain more pins than the Disco-board. The best think on the STM32WBA evaluation boards (Nucleo and DK) are booth based on the same MCU. So, it will be no problem to integrate any Nucleo on a DK board if you take care of what is previously mentioned.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.