cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE with audio and signal processing

arun rajajinagar
Associate II

Hi,

I am looking for a MCU with BLE5 and audio. If BLE5 is not available with audio, then I will get compromised with Classic bluetooth. If such an MCU has signal processing capability then it will be an added advantage for me, so that I will not use another separate MCU for signal processing. Please suggest me a best suitalbe MCU which shall have Bluetooth (or BLE) with audio and signal processing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @arun rajajinagar 

For such a purpose, the best MCU that I can propose is the STM32WB54/55 Series. they Support the latest protocols (Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.4, IEEE 802.15.4 communication protocols, Zigbee®, Thread and Matter). Also, the STM32WBA54/55 line brings designers flexibility while ensuring enhanced security. Bluetooth 5.4 audio streaming is also supported on this MCU Line. More details are available here. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @arun rajajinagar 

For such a purpose, the best MCU that I can propose is the STM32WB54/55 Series. they Support the latest protocols (Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.4, IEEE 802.15.4 communication protocols, Zigbee®, Thread and Matter). Also, the STM32WBA54/55 line brings designers flexibility while ensuring enhanced security. Bluetooth 5.4 audio streaming is also supported on this MCU Line. More details are available here. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

arun rajajinagar
Associate II

Hi @STTwo-32,

Thank you so much for quick response. We have both STM32WB55 and  STM32WBA55. We will definitely go ahead with STM32WBA55. Please let me know that, with BLE audio stack can we send and receive both data and audio together (synchronously). Is the BLE audio stack is super set of BLE stack?