STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I get the firmware for P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 gateway.

HelloI have a P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 kit. I would like to apply some peripheral at Gateway but I didn't find the source code.If I can't get the gateway source code. I would like to get the binary pre-installed on the NUCLEO-WRWAN3 gateway.Thank you.

JEONG by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linker script not placing MB_MEM2 in SRAM2

I'm using a NUCLEO-WB55RG board and if I create a new project in STM32CubeIDE 1.12.0 and enable the STM32_WPAN and HeartRate example it doesn't work because the different buffers that need to be in SRAM2 is not placed there.The app_entry.c defines th...

EBotö.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! EEPROM Emul advantages in STM32WL

Hi All,I have implemented EEPROM Emul Middleware in STM32WL project (https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an4894-eeprom-emulation-techniques-and-software-for-stm32-microcontrollers-stmicroelectronics.pdf) in lieu of writing directly in FLA...

RPaja.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB FUOTA issue with custom Application FW

Hello Geeks...Hope all are doing wellRecently, I'm working on STM32WB FUOTAI know the FUOTA terminology of the STM32WB through the application document AN5247Moreover, I have gone through the YouTube Tutorial series of the FUOTA for WB seriesI'm tryi...

0693W00000LzLkBQAV.png 0693W00000LzLjwQAF.png

Resolved! Can't find the schematics of the STM32WB5MM-DK

Edit: It's always embarrassing when you ask a question and immediately afterwards you find what you where looking for...Please ignore this question.---Original question: I'm starting to work with the STM32WB5MM-DK, but I can't find the schematics. Ar...

A.D. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos