STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to switch I2C pull up when STOP MODE 2 on STM32WLE

Hello,I have a STM32WLE that works with the lora end_node projectI have a sensor that i power up with a mosfet when needed.But during the time that the chip is sleeping i need to disable the internal I2C pullup (+30 uA more due to the fact that the V...

HDIA.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL55JC17 LoRaWAN ABP activation problem

Hi, I am using the NUCLEO-STM32WL55JC1 LoRaWAN board, which I have connected to the TTN through the OTAA activation method as seen in the snapshot below. Now I wanna connect it via the ABP activation method, however, the device can't connect to the T...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDJlxQAG.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDJnOQAW.png
Junaid.Q by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About Data transmit with Usart1 using DMA

Hi.I am using STM32WL55.I set USART1 with DMA tx and DMA rx.I tried to transmit some data as follows.  printf("[*] Program Ver 0.2.0.0\r\n");  printf("\r\n");  printf("Net> ");"[*] Program Ver 0.2.0.0\r\n" and "\r\n" are transmitted.but "Net> " is di...

Resolved! How to detect STM32 CubeMX Programmer from my application

I am developing an application on the Seeed Lora-E5 module, which contains an STM32WLE5.Currently I am programming the device via the SWD interface, but for future firmware updates I want to use the UART, (this UART is available externally through a ...

Strooom by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

BLE HID of STM32WB55 integrated send volume up key

HelloI'm developing a project on chip STM32WB55. I have referenced the demo aboutBLE-HID of ST's "STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.16.0". The sample code looks define for mouse usage. Could anyone can teach me how to integrated send volume up key into this sample ...

SLin.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5c general setup.

Hello and good day to you all. I just realised that there were not many articles about the STM32WLE5J in the past and now some topis are added - luckily. And I´m a total beginner to the stm32 enviroment and I really miss a tutorial on how to setup th...

Dodo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos