cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL End Node Example Project

nayeemcron
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I'm new to working with STM32, and I've been using a custom board designed with the STM32C0 MCU to work with various peripherals. Now, I'm looking to create custom LoRaWAN sensor nodes that can measure data from sensors using ADC and transmit the values via LoRaWAN to a gateway. However, I'm finding the LoRaWAN stack quite complex compared to my previous experience. Previously, I was mainly editing the code generated by CubeMX in the `main.c` file and occasionally in `app_main.c` for added modularity.

Now that I'm transitioning to the STM32WL series, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. While I'm following the "Getting Started" series from ST, it doesn't cover how to use the peripherals or where to edit the code in detail. Does anyone have advice on how to approach this or where I can find resources to help?

Thanks in advance!

nayeemcron_0-1725331107645.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @nayeemcron 

I would like to suggest you those tutorials that start from the LoRaWAN_End_Node example and create a sensor end node that send the values from the sensor to a gateway:

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @nayeemcron 

I would like to suggest you those tutorials that start from the LoRaWAN_End_Node example and create a sensor end node that send the values from the sensor to a gateway:

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.