STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Store Framebuffer in OSPI PSRAM?

MCU: STM32L4R9ZIJ6PSRAM: APS1604M-3SQR-SNDisplay: 800x480, RGB888, 24-bitHi, I'd like to use the mentioned PSRAM to store the TouchGFX framebuffer using OCTOSPI in QuadSPI mode.I have tried setting the Frame Buffer Start Address to OCTOSPI1_BASE (0x9...

DMacD.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to print the word hello on the LCD screen, but it is not working and I don't know why, although I am copying the code from a book for Nucleo board. i know it is a silly question, but I have just started :)

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdint.h> #include "stm32f4xx.h" void delayMs(int n); void LCD_init(void); void PORTS_init(void); void LCD_DATA(char DATA); void LCD_commands(unsigned char commands); int main(void){ LCD_init(); LCD_DATA('l'); LCD_DATA...

IHJEI.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX frameBuf location

Hello, we are having trouble with our application binary size. Inspecting the binary, I noticed that TouchGFX frameBuf is stored in .data section, meaning that it takes about 150kB of flash space in addition to RAM space. Is it possible to store fram...

sute by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX 지�?하는 보드 문�?�

안녕하세요​TouchGFX 사용 문�?� 드립니다.제가 STM32F401RE 보드 사용중�?��?�, TouchGFX designer�?서는 해당 보드를 지�?하지 않는것 같습니다. ​TouchGFX designer�?서 STM32F401RE 보드를 사용하는 방법�?� 있�?�까요?

Sejinoh by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning:"No internet connection" when starting TouchGFX-Designer. Although the other STM applications (Prg, MX etc) are working fine and get their updates via internet without any problem. The TouchGFXdesigner starts only without internet connection.

The corresponding Log-File reads: 2022-03-02 15:50:45,305 [11]ERROR Utils.WebHandling.WebHandler: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.System.Net.WebException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner excepti...

GWowe.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels