MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

circuit design about LIS2DH12

Posted on December 28, 2016 at 08:23I am designing circuit using LIS2DH12. I want to use the I2c, so I connect Cs to high level, and SA0 to GND. I am not sure if CS should be connected to Vdd, or Vdd_IO. As I understand it, Cs should be connected to...

Shuyu Ma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 Reset registers to Default

Posted on December 05, 2016 at 20:44Hi.Sorry for my English.specified in the datasheet If a slave receiver does not acknowledge the slave address (i.e. it is not able to receive because it is performing some real-time function) the data line must be...

Akella by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPS331ap supply voltage

Posted on December 21, 2016 at 20:32Hi,I have connected an FPGA to an LPS331ap, and I can retrieve good data as seen in the oscilloscope, but only if the supply voltage is above 2.4V (I have Vdd and Vdd_io shorted together), rather than the 1.71V qu...

Resolved! Does powering LSM6DS3 off pull down I2C lines?

Posted on December 20, 2016 at 17:32I am using the LSM6DS3 component in a design. I've used the component in the past (and always liked it), but never in this capacity. I am using I2C for communication with 10k pull up resistors and am powering on/o...

what is the exact principle of time of flight technology?

Posted on December 17, 2016 at 06:48Hi, i searched for the exact principle of the time of flight technology in internet but the answer i got was different in different websites. I bought VL53l0X sensor recently and i need the exact principle of TOF ...

Resolved! IIS2DH interrupt generation and tech details

Posted on November 04, 2016 at 15:57Hi,I would like to use IIS2DH accelerometer as main accelerometer in a custom board for my project. For this reason I've bought the STEVAL-MK1168V1 to make some tests. I would like to ask you some questions about ...

Resolved! Test LSM6DS3 interrupt with Self Test

Posted on December 15, 2016 at 16:25Hi Everybody, I want to test the interrupt of the LSM6DS3 sensor without any movement. Do you know if it is possible to generate an interrupt with the sensor self test ?If I program a low interrupt threshold and I...

Jerome V by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! schizophrenic LIS3DS0

Posted on November 28, 2016 at 17:59Hi everybody,We are using LIS3DS0 on the ISK01A1 board monted on a Nucleo F103-RB...Our software is based on HAL drivers (got in the cube).We met this strange issue in some of our boards (we confirmed the test wit...

samuel23 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos