MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot find binaries

Posted on March 19, 2018 at 00:04Following Tutorial3 of the SensorTile Curriculum, I run into this problem: Launch debug error:  Cannot find binaries. I was able to get through first 2 tutorials without a problem and believe I'm following the same p...

Magnetic field sensor - suggestion

Posted on March 12, 2018 at 21:45Hello,I am planning to build a concept of level sensing system based on the magnetic field sensor ( ideally 3 axis ) which will be located on the bottom of the canister and flowing on the surface neodymium magnet. Wh...

LSM9DS1 Directional user orientation selection

Posted on March 08, 2018 at 17:11Hi,LSM9DS1 has the register ORIENT_CFG_G(13H).What mean its bits     Orient[2:0]    Directional user orientation selection ?Thanks#directional-user-orientation-selection #lsm9ds1-directional-user-orientation-selectio...

Connecting STEVAL-IME009V1 with AFE module

Posted on March 14, 2018 at 15:16Hello team,I wanted to use STEVAL-IME009V1 pulser evaluation board for my ultrasound imaging application. I need to know how to connect the board with the AFE board for the receiver part. Also could you suggest some ...

Analog Mems Microphone for Ultrasound Range

Posted on January 28, 2018 at 17:21Hello everyone,I apologize if my question is too basic for this forum but i've been reading so many sources in the internet and i am still confused and I am pretty much new in this subject.I want to hear ultrasound...

Information abour LSM6DS3 sensor

Posted on March 13, 2018 at 09:25Good morning,I'm looking for more information about the LSM6DS3 sensor.Indeed, I want to record the activity of a mouse so I would like to put an accelerometer+gyroscope on the mouse to see its velocity and position....

Simultaneous Wake-Up/6D Events

Posted on February 21, 2018 at 02:36Simultaneous Wake-Up/6D EventsI have a similar problem to https://community.st.com/thread/42585-lis2ds12-does-wake-up-interrupt-block-other-interruptsreported by https://community.st.com/people/ben.005.I want an L...

RHood by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos