cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-MKI109V3 not responding post firmware update.

MRanj
Associate

The device wasn't being recognized or accepted on the Unico software, and on the basis of something I read on the forums, I decided to update its firmware. I used the Dfuse program, and was told that updating the firmware was successful. However, when I clicked Exit DFU Mode on the Dfuse software, the entire board powered down and stopped responding. Now the blue led does not light up, the computer doesn't recognize it, it seems completely dead.

3 REPLIES 3
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Which FW did you use?

The correct one for STEVAL-MKI109V3 is ProfiMEMSToolV2.15.1.dfu located in STSW-MKI109W package.

VGuer
Associate II

Hi Miroslav,

I am having the same problem than meghnaranjit. I did the same procedure than him too and I used the firmware eMotionV5.0.0.dfu located in the folder FIRMWARE of the  STSW-MKI109W package. Now the board is not responding and it seems that is imposible to upload the correct firmware that you mentioned because there is no recognition of the board. What can be done in this case?

Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

If you have STEVAL-MKI109V3 the correct firmware is ProfiMEMSToolV2.30.3.dfu available in MEMS_Demonstration_Kit_SW_package_v7_0_WINDOWS\DFU\ProfiMEMSTool board\ directory.