MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vl6180x usage without library

Hi there, I have got quite an inaccurate range measurement result with vl6180x in my setup with stm8s003f3. I only use low-level I2C tx/rx communication and send to the slave address 0x52 start single ranging command 0x00;0x18;0x01 wait for 100mS and...

IKhly by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STTS75 I2C No ACK from sensor

Hello ST Community,Long time lurker, first time poster.I'm having an issue with the STTS75 temperature sensor and I can't seem to figure this one out. Right now I'm just trying to pull the current sensed temperature from the chip; nothing fancy. I'v...

JD1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What are the difference among operating modes in magnetometer of LIS3mdl in terms of the number of samples used to generate each output sample?

What are the difference among operating modes in magnetometer of LIS3mdl in terms of the number of samples used to generate each output sample?For example, I found that in ISM303DAC the number of samples used to generateoutput sample is four times le...

RTous by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

High standby current of LIS3MDL

The static current of LIS3MDL is 0.2mA while the pin is connect to ground serial with 10K resistor, if this pin is floating, the current 0.07mA. The sensor is communication with Noridic nrf52 MCU via I2C. Please advise the appropriate connected for t...

AChan.5 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180X sampling rate and accuracy

I consider to use VL6180X sensor in a closed-loop system to measure a distance from the object. 1) I would like to sample distance measurement at 100-500 Hz. But if I read the manual correctly, even in continuous mode I can get measurements at best a...

AKhil by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature Compensation LSM303C

Dear Sir / Madam,For our application there is a temperature range of -20 to +50 degrees celcius. However, over the complete range of temperature I would like the system to be within 0.1 degrees accurate. Due to the temperature drift in the sensor, th...

RLens by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionFX blocked in MFX_MAGCALUNKNOWN state

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 16:00Hi,I'm trying to use the MotionFX library with the LSM9DS1. I can initialise the library and I start to send updates using the MotionFX_MagCal_run method then I get the params with MotionFX_MagCal_getParams but th...