MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS2DH axis Z not working

Hello everyone,I have an issue with the IIS2DH accelerometer when I try to pool data from it.My setup is: STM32L442 connected to the IIS2DH using SPI interface and sending data through USART to Tera Term (using a FTDI cable).First I have a small init...

when i connect the x-nucleo-iks01a2 board to the p-nucleo-lrwan1 dev kit i get PHY txtimeout error even do the frist payload does reach the application but no others do.

Hi, I am following manuals UM2084 and UM2073 and with out the iks01a2 board everything thing works fine with the ***** payload reaching the application over the web every-time, but when i reset up and add the iks01a2 board to the dev kit i get PHY tx...

LSM6DSL Fifo Data Set Corrupted

Hello,I am using the LSM6DSL in FIFO Continuous Mode. Fifo ODR is equal to the Accelerometer and Gyroscope ODRs (no decimation configured). Data are retrieved from fifo after the FIFO_FULL interrupt is triggered.  I have a problem that appears after ...

OEl F by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3 problem

Posted on July 19, 2017 at 05:24Hi, i am working with LSM6DS3 sensor, this is the first time i work with type of sensor. i am trying to read out gyro z data, but it very noise when sensor is immobile.Here is my log:-120-93-127-69-79-41-85-97-72-57-8...

ice by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSL does not behave as expected in FIFO continous mode

Hi Everyone,I am Using the L6MSDL chip for my application (connected to a STM32L4) in FIFO Continuous Mode and I am having some troubles understanding the FIFO pattern that we can read in FIFO_STATUS3 register. I configured the LSM6DSL The following ...

How is the INT1_THS scaled on the LIS3DH sensor?

I try to use the LIS3DH as a fall sensor in an security device for elderly people. I want to use a more elaborate detection method than just using the free fall interrupt and therefore I try to define a fall as first a free fall interrupt and then an...

PHand by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Typo in datasheet for LPS25H?

Hi.I wonder if it is possible to disable the I2c interface via CTRL REG2?in 7.7 in the datasheet it seems to be possible, but specification for bit 3 seems strange:[3] I²C enable (0: I2C enable;1: SPI disable)Is above this correct in the datasheet? i...

FFrid by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos