MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSL

Hello,I'm planning on using the LSM6DSL in my design.For the same reason I have bought & worked on evaluation board, STEVAL-MKI178V1 .In the documentation of this board, I have found that pin no. 10 & pin no. 11 both are used & connected.But in LSM6D...

Avdhoot by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DHH accuracy and stability

Hello! I am R&D inclinometer based on LIS3DHH. Firstly I started my works with LIS2HH12 as MEMS accelerometer due to his best accuracy and resolution. I wanted to get accuracy about 1-2 angular minutes. All was good when I turned on almost all intern...

0690X000006CBrGQAW.png 0690X000006CBrLQAW.png

LSM6DSL accelerometer data Ready interrupt issue

hello, i am using stm32F401Re nucleo with stm mems sensor kit (x-nucleo-iks01a2).i am using cubeMx with mems library from st. the issue is if i set the accelerometer output data rate 6660 Hz then i got the data ready inerruot with 3329 Hz, ...

Jutt by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS33 SDO always low

I am interfacing to an LSM6DS33 with an ST32F407using the SPI bus. The SPI is set up as follows:           Fully Duplex           Master           Eight Bit           Clock is high when Idle           Data sampled on second edge           Baud Rate P...

BRowl by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use LIS3DH on the same SPI bus as an EEPROM, is it possible?

Posted on May 06, 2014 at 17:18I'm planning to use a LIS3DH on the same SPI bus as an EEPROM.But in the datasheet it says the LIS3DH CS pin is selecting SPI or I2C.So is it possible to use SPI to the EEPROM when LIS3DH CS pin is high (the LIS3DH wou...

sima2 by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 with Half duplex SPI

Hello,I'm currently programing a self designed sensor node with a HTS221. I've decided to use SPI to communicate with it (SPI half-duplex master)Here are the settings:static void MX_SPI2_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN SPI2_Init 0 */   /* USER ...

SSchm.16 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unicleo-GUI not starting

Hi,i've installed Unicleo-GUI to test X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 MEMS but the GUI is not starting. In addition i have installed latest Qt5+MinGW64, AlgoBuilder and STM32CubeMX with Firmwares. I see the Unicleo-GUI.exe popup in Windows Process Explorer and afte...

ToolV by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos