MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTS221 blocks SDA line

I tried to connect the HTS221 to the ATtiny816 via the I2C bus. The data availability survey was conducted 2 times per second:if ((HTS221_GetCTRL_REG2() == 0) && ((HTS221_GetStatus() & 0x03) == 0x03)) {         HTS221_GetData(&HTS221_Rx_buf); ...

Lehman by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3: DRDY stops driving INT1

Sorry for all the postings, but we're under a deadline and really struggling with the reliability of the LSM6DS3.Here's another of the strange things we're seeing on the LSM6DS3: It just stops driving DRDY on INT1. Since our present design relies on ...

IIS2DH Reset

I have an issue where the IIS2DH accelerometer gets into a state where I get no output form the axis registers. How can the device be reset without removing power? The IIS3DSH used to have a register that could be toggled for a hard reset. The IIS2DH...

iaeinfach by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 - difective products?

Hello i have 45 HTS221, in everyone the temperature is correct but the value of the humidity is wrong, i's usually 4 to 30 point higher than the true value. I have try everything suggested in this forum or in technical data, like ultrasonic wash, reh...

AAssi by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-Nucleo expansion board for LSM6DSO?

Hi, is ST planning to release new version of the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 sensor expansion board with the newest recently released sensors? I would like to interface LSM6DSO with NUCLEO-L4. Tks

f87 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RMS noise of LIS3MDL and LSM303D

Hi, We had been developing some geomagnetic measuring products with LSM303D. Since the LSM303D had been discontinued, we had to switch to an alternative part. The LIS3MDL seemed to be a good choice. However, during prototype verificating, we found ...

0690X0000088857QAA.png
looeyc by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos