MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DH don't send ACK at 9th clock pulse

I am using LIS3DH accemelator to acuqire gravity data. The MCU is NXP MKL16. LIS3DH's pin8 CS is set to high level to communicate with I2C protocol, and pin7 SA0 is set to connect to GND. The SCL and SDA pins are pull up with 4.7K resisttors. After ...

0690X000009Yv7cQAC.png

LIS2DH12 INT1 not sending interrupts

I am trying to configure the LIS2DH12 to send free-fall interrupts but I have not been able to successfully see any interrupts. Here are the register values that I set:CTRL1(0x20) = 0x47 (ODR = 50hz, XYZ enabled)INT1_THS(0x32) = 0x40INT1_DUR...

RKrei by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX: 3 vs 4 wire SPI configuration

Hello, this should be a basic question but I am pretty new in this field. What are the core difference between a 3 and a 4 wir SPIe configuration for LSM6DSOX? Apart from electrical connection, is there any difference in Firmware design, capabilities...

ANist by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH power consumption with 1 axis enabled?

We're evaluating the LIS2DH (and -DE) for a very low-power project, and every uA is precious. We only need readings from one axis, so I am curious as to whether disabling the other two axes would result in power savings. I've tried measuring it her...

eggs by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-232 tile won't enable

I've had intermittent success at flashing the firmware provided with the DK for the BlueNRG tile (STEVAL-BCN002V1) when attached to the host board. I can see the image file loading on to the device memory followed by a successful verify and sometime...

RGupp by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos