MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LPS33W vs LPS33HW, and looking for caps

Hi,My company is starting to develop an environmental sensor and we've found the LPS33W sensor to be a nice choice. I have 3 questions surrounding this sensor.I've just found the LPS33HW, that seems to be the same sensor but launched a couple of year...

SPAD Initialization error?

Posted on January 23, 2017 at 18:28I implemented the VL53L0X API in my embedded project. while the call to DataInit works fine (or, at least returns a status OK), I am getting a VL53L0X_ERROR_REF_SPAD_INIT from StaticInit.Any ideas what this means? ...

Resolved! Motion processing feature on MEMS Hardware

@Eleon BORLINI​ Greetings of the Day Currently I am using LSM6DSM as my IMU. Now in this sensor I need to write my own function to obtain the quaternions and then based on that obtain the roll, pitch and yaw of the system. The question that I have is...

Resolved! LSM6DSL filtering chain for static gravity measurement

Hi,I want to measure a static object and approximate tilt angle with accelerometer only data.With 303AGR e-compass I can easily configure the filters so a low pass filter can be set up in no time.With LSM6DSL I am a bit lost on where or what filter I...

0690X000008wCxlQAE.jpg
David LR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[LSM6DS3] unbalanced angle

Hello,I use the gyroscope of an LSM6DS3 to command the rotation of a robot. I read the different axis with a 50ms period and I use the gyro internal timestamp to get a precise timing of each sample and I integrate the angular speed using the trapezoi...

GThib by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331DL output seems not correct

Hi, i'm testing H3LIS331DL and the configuration is as below:Normal mode, 1000Hz sampling, +/-400gSensor data is read by MCU under 1ms timer. If sensor is placed upside or downside, the output value of is verified to be normal (+1/-1g value).However ...

EYuen by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos