MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem With Mpu6050 I2C.

Hi.I am trying to communicate with MPU6050 through I2C protocol. I am using STM32f103VE.The problem I have, is that after I start condition and transmitting slave address and slave internal register address, and then starting again,this time with sla...

Resolved! LSM9DS1: Get no Interrupt without polling

Hi there,I'm tring to use the lsm9ds1 with all three sensors. Because polling is too comutational expensive I want to use interrupts. But they only work for me in combination with polling.I have defind the pins PB5-7 for the interrupts on my Nucelo-F...

Resolved! IIS328DQ WHO_AM_I return not 0x32

Hi, I am using IIS328DQ with SPI communication. When I Check register WHO_AM_I, it was return 0x64. It is wrong because in datasheet it mention must be 0x32. So what is the solution?Thanks​

mal h by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android P can't get LSM9DS1 Magnetometer data

LSM9DS1 IMU Linux Driver:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Linux_IIO_drivers/tree/linux-4.14.y-gh/drivers/iio/imu/st_imu68LSM9DS1 ​Magnetometer Linux Driver:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Linux_IIO_drivers/blob/linux-4.14.y-g...

zjian.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chip select operation on MEMS sensor ISM330DLC and others.

Hello,I'm just looking at the CS pin operation of ISM330DLC and other ST mems sensors. It seems the when (CS=1) its in I2C mode. When (CS=0) its in SPI mode.Where I'm using multiple devices on an SPI channel with a sepearate CS for each device, what ...

MKear by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO CS pin config for I2C mode

Hi - I intend to use the LSM6DSO chip in I2C mode. Can you let me know if the CS pin can directly be pulled to VDD or needs resistor to VDD? IF so what may be recommended value/

engineer by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos