MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTS221 and condensation

The HTS221 has an internal heater to "speed up the sensor recovery time in case of condensation".How do I identify a condensation state?How long the heater has to be activated, in order to recover from condensation state (I want to estimate power con...

GShim by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Low-power mode

LIS3DH MEMS digital output motion sensor.Hi every body.I'm using this sensor in 'High-resolution mode'. but after some time (I define timeout = 10 seconds) without detect any motion, put the sensor in 'low-power mode'. if the sensor is moved before t...

LM by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chipselect used as I2C reset

Many ST mems sensors allow the user to select an I2C or SPI serial interface by controlling the chipsel (CS) pin.My question is: in case a sensor, used as an I2C slave, gets stuck waiting for the master to acknowledge the read operation, does togglin...

GioP by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which pin does slave address of LSM9DS-magnetometer depend on ?

I was going through datasheet of LSM9DS1 (DocID025715 Rev 3) at page# 30/72 according to table-20, the bit number 1 of slave address (SAD) depends on SA1 but I couldn't find what SA1 is any where in the document. While in page# 11/72 according to tab...

AJk by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wake-up for low power application

We are working on a very low power device which requires a "wake up" interrupt utilizing a "cost effective" device. I have initially started looking at the LIS3DE which has two interrupt outputs.We essentially are in an active (VCC is on), with low p...