MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DH Temperature calibration and drift over reset cycles

Understanding that the temperature sensor on the LIS3DH provides a relative value rather than absolute... Is it possible to calibrate this value for an individual sensor against a known measured temperature and then use the relative changing value to...

ICunn.14 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303DLHC heading calculation

Hello everyone. I have been struggling with creating the tilt compensation compass. I have prepared the code which is based on demo firmware but I don't receive reliable output. I mean, when I rotate the development board, the heading value doesn't l...

Mems Library IKS01A3 e-compass

Hello eveyone, I used LSM6DS3 mems that I would like to get quaternion data, without MAGNETIC. Can I use MotionEC_Run function and without MAGNETIC?And then, I try to run MotionEC_Run(&data_in, &data_out) function under the STM32CubeExpansion_MEMS1_...

LSM9DS1 Library

Who knows where can get LSM9DS1 Library for STM32?I ever find the X-CUBE-MEMS Library, but I didn't find LSM9DS1 library. And then, If it can use, but its magnetometer different to X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3of LIS2MDL. How should modify by its library?

Reading HALL Sensors values from HALL interface

Hi dear members, I am trying to understand complete how to drive bldc motor.And I would like to use hall interface in stm32.how can I manage to read commutation using hall sensors which registers I couldn't find it in reference manuel.And also how ca...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProg failed to download FP-AI-SENSING1

Hello,STM32CubeProg outs "Error: failed to download Segment[0]" and failed to download FP-AI-SENSING1(SENSING1.hex).My envs are,SensorTile kit with small cradle.The FP-AI-SENSING1 ver.3.0.0The project is imported from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE ver.1.0...

Yuk117 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos