MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DSH no output data

Hi all,I'm trying to work with the LIS3DSH but i'm not getting any output data.I have verified the SPI is working, I can write to and read back numbers from the registers so I know they are getting set correctly. I'm using the initialisation code bel...

Use MEMS microphone to record audio with STM32F1 MCU

Hi,I'm sorry if i'm asking anyhting newbie. I want to use an STM32 MCU to build a voice recorde application. The data is acquired by a mic and stored in SD Car which connects via SPI with MCU. However, I've some doubts about my application.Since I ne...

MAndr.233 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Interrupt line

Hi,Is it possible to disable the interrupt line? By default it is Default: push-pull output forced to GND but I would like to be able to make it floating to use the ucontroller gpio connected to INT1 for other purposes like UART TX.Thank you

Life of industrial accelerometer sensor

I am using the industrial IIS2DH accelerometer in my vibration analysis product. In general what would be life time of this sensor in industrial environment where it is measuring the vibration of machinery with standard operating condiiton.

YMand.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change LSM6DSOX SPI MODE?

Hi,The datasheet says the device is capable of SPI MODE 0 and 3, the default mode is 3. How does one change it to SPI MODE 0? Is it a hardware or software change?Thanks.

DLim.16 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1 with STM32CubeIDE?

The archive downloaded here contains projects for various IDEs, including the STM32CubeIDE.https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-ode-function-pack-sw/fp-sns-motenvwb1.h...

Romain1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to find STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 button instructions?

Hi,Does anybody know where I can find the instructions are for the buttons on the SensorTile box? I think I messed up the software of the device by pressing the buttons in random sequences and combinations. It worked when I experimented it for the fi...

DLim.16 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LMS6DSM

Hello together, I´m evaluating the IMU LMS6DSM for some ACC applications. Therefore I have two Interrupt Scenarios: The slope of the G value change exceeds a certain valueHigh g:The value of the G value exceeds a certain valueFor the LMS6DSM i only f...