MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lis2de12 landscape/portrait interrupt

I have this MEMS sensor on a custom board to detect landscape or portrait mode of my device.The problem is that it doesn't generate an interrupt.- 4D mode should be sufficient.- Range 2g- Tested different ODR settings. My current code is now:     voi...

Capture545454594.PNG
WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mems AR

Anybody know where I can get the data sheet for MEMS AR products and how can I purchase it?Thank you.

LSM6DSV16X getting started

I have the Sparkfun version of the LSM6DSV16X. I used it with the Arduino IDE and everything works easily. I migrated that LSM6DSV16X board to using a Nordic nrf5340dk. There doesn't seem to be a working library for the LSM6DSV16X, but that is ok as ...

mej by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

setup LIS2DUX12TR for motion detection

Dear all,I want to set LIS2DUX12TR to detect if there is a motion of the board, like a theft detector.The board is battery powered, so, I was thought to use INT1 pin to wake my PIC18LF26K22 uC to send some data.For me, is for time when I interact wit...

Configure a IIS328DQ to replace a LIS3LV02DQ

I have used the LIS3LV02DQ before but it is no longer being made. A new circuit has the IIS328DQ but I can not get it to work as the did. I can successfully get the WHO_AM_I to return and set/read the control registers so I know the SPI is working fi...

GPres.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ASM330LHH

While I’m using ASM330LHH the gyroscope’s data jump to unusual value just once sometimes . The data rate is 10hz 

IMG_1599.jpeg
Mal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos